1701 RHODE ISLAND IS AN INSPIRING NEW WORKSPACE DESIGNED TO FOSTER BIG THINKING AND BOLD VENTURES.
Emerging from the site of the former YMCA, 1701 Rhode Island will deliver a new landmark carefully crafted for small-to-medium sized businesses. The freestanding structure will boast four sides of floor-to-ceiling glass to create an inspiring, light-filled space that will encourage collaboration and camaraderie. Its sophisticated and innovative design reflects the cutting-edge, modern workplace trends while paying homage to the historic St. Matthew's Cathedral to the west and the hopping residential neighborhoods to the north. 1701 Rhode Island will offer a fitness facility, two-story lobby, and rooftop terrace. As a result, it will provide your company with room to grow, space to play, and the chance to fulfill your potential.
YOUR NEW HOME COURT ADVANTAGE.
- Delivering in 2018
- Freestanding building with four sides of floor-to-ceiling glass
- 102,000 square feet
- 8'10" or higher finished ceiling heights
- 15,450-square-foot floor plates
- Seven stories and a penthouse
- Grand, two-story lobby
- Transit-friendly location with access to Metro's Red, Orange, Blue, and Silver lines
- Ranked a walker's paradise, rider's paradise, and biker's paradise by walkscore.com
- Ideally situated in DC's Central Business District
- Award-winning Akridge property management ensures unparalleled Client service
- Penthouse conference facility, lounge, and landscaped terrace
- Naturally lit fitness facility
- Private pocket park for ground floor Client
- Private roofdecks on the penthouse and seventh floor